We are now accepting reservations for Outdoor Dining
For Our Guests
- We are accepting reservations for our main and side patios. We highly encourage the use of reservations
- Our front patio will be available for walk-in dining.
- We are not offering walkup bar service.
- Due to reduced occupancy and the increased time needed to sanitize tables between seatings, parties of four or less will be given a reservation time of 90 minutes, and parties of five or more will be given a reservation time of two hours. Reservation times are based on your originally scheduled time slot - if you are late, it cuts into your time.
- Tables for reservations will not be held after 15 minutes past the expected arrival time without a phone call.
- Our maximum party size is 8 people.
- At this time we are unable to accommodate private events
- A phone number is required for all reservations and walk-ins.
- All Reservations are weather permitting and may be canceled at any time.
- If inclement weather arises when seated, food will be packaged to go and guests will still be responsible for their check.
All inside dining is prohibited.
- If the weather does not permit outside dining, curbside pickup only will be available.
- We are currently allowed to sell out full bar (including cocktails) togo.
Face coverings are required at all times a guest is not seated. This includes, and is not limited to, entering inside to use the public restroom and when being brought to your table by an employee. Guests will not be seated if they are not wearing a mask.
Social distancing is required. Guests must remain seated during their meals. Guests must remain six feet apart in the restaurant: this includes while waiting in line for the restroom or while waiting to be sat. Employees will remain 6 feet away from guests, except when processing payment or when servicing a table.
No one with a fever or showing symptoms of Covid-19 should enter the establishment.
Hand sanitizer will be available for guests at the door.
If the restaurant is on a wait, or your reservation is not immediately available, guests will be asked to wait in their car, and will receive a text message when their table is ready.
The use of digital menus is encouraged. A QR code will be posted on your table. Once scanned, the menu will pop up on your smart phone. Single use printed menus are available upon request. Single use cutlery and cups are also available upon request.
Smoking on the patio is prohibited.
Please be patient. We are all learning and adjusting to these guidelines together.
For Our Staff
- Employees must complete a daily health check.
- Any employee showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home.
- All employees must wash their hands before beginning work.
- Employees will be provided face coverings, gloves, and sanitation materials.
- Employees must wear gloves when in contact with customers and when handling food, utensils, and other items.
- Employees will change gloves and sanitize every time they deliver something to a table.
- Employees will be given mandatory breaks for repeated hand washing throughout the day.
- Staff will be required to disinfect tables, chairs, and other shared items.
- Employees with frequently sanitize high-touch areas, such as credit-card machines, computers, door handles, and other common surfaces.
- Physical barriers will be installed around the host stand and bars.
- Employees will remain 6 feet away from guests, except when processing payment or when servicing a table.
366 Park Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Tues. - Sun.
4pm to 8pm